Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We passed 100 hits yesterday

Yesterday was a milestone. We passed 100 views on the hit meter - in less than a month. Thank you to all who have taken time to view the site. It is a work in progress. I added a subscription link, but am not sure how well it works. Let me know if you subscribed, but have not been getting email alerts. I may need to fire that service and find another one. I am debating adding advertising to the site, it would be nice to have someone provide income - or at least offset the expenses. I am researching to make sure I sign up with a legitimate advertising site. We need some comments to move me into Googles recommended blogs spots. My site meter shows a number of hits from cities which I do not know anyone. My first inclination is that Google is sending searchers of "Great Political Writings" or "Hot Sexy Man" to my site. What do you think? I suppose the unknown hits could also be from agencies Internal Affairs section. So in case my days are numbered, thanks to all of you who have visited my site.

No comments: