Thursday, August 14, 2008

Girls Gone Wild!


Wow! Did you catch the USA Women's Beach Volleyball match last night? I forgot who they were playing, but the May - Walsh team was awsome. 104 wins in a row. What can you say about that? I think they may be the greatest athletes ever! I looked forward all day to this matchup. I heard that yesterday, the USA Women's Gymnast Team watched The Miracle prior to their performance to help them get motivated. Well I figured if it works for them it can work for me - so tonight I watched Girls Gone Wild - Spring Break 2008 prior the Beach Volleyball match. It really worked, the USA won big time! Here is the part I don't understand. Following the Men's Synchronized Diving event (is that really a sport?), NBC showed the athletes showering. How come we didn't get to see May and Walsh showering after their match?

No comments: